Wednesday, November 20, 2013

SAVE THE TURKEYS (feed them carbs) !



So, I recently saw a disturbing news story flash across the television screen:

BUTTERBALL REPORTS A SHORTAGE OF TURKEYS.

A shortage of turkeys?

YES.

Apparently, the turkeys have not gained enough weight, this year,
causing a shortage of available turkeys over 16 pounds.

The experts at Butterball cannot explain the reason behind this phenomenon.

Since, I have experienced the OPPOSITE “phenomenon”, lately, I thought I would write a letter to Butterball, offering them my expert advice.


Dear Butterball:

Send your turkeys to my house. 

We will eat lots of CARBS, drink lots of WINE (more carbs), and sit on the couch
     and watch a lot of FOOD TELEVISION (even more carbs).

And, no matter how much they beg me to exercise . . .  

     I WILL NOT LET THEM.

I GUARANTEE your turkeys will gain weight.

Sincerely,

Concerned Turkey Consumer





No comments:

Post a Comment