Sunday, November 24, 2013

What's Up with . . . YO-gurt?

I know it is good for you.
     I get that.
But, tastes good?

I try to disguise the flavor, by adding some type of fruit -
     usually blueberries or strawberries.
I try to add texture, by throwing in some type of nuts - usually almonds.
But, the reality is, no matter how hard I try,
                                                        I JUST DO NOT LIKE YOGURT.

And, what is this Greek Yogurt craze?

People claim that its thicker, creamier consistency makes it taste even better.

But, my blueberries and almonds get lost/disappear/drown in the sea of goopy,
          gloppy white,
                  and all I taste is SOUR.  

So, I have my suspicions, yogurt lovers.

I think you must secretly feel the same way about this fermented milk product
     as I do.

Either that, or my taste buds
     are just not sophisticated enough
            to properly appreciate its refined, sour taste.


 
   




 











No comments:

Post a Comment