Monday, November 25, 2013

Good Breakfast, Bad Coffee


Why is it that most breakfast eating 
     establishments serve less than mediocre 
tasting coffee ???

I asked my girlfriend this very question,  as we were enjoying our breakfast
     of banana french toast, crispy bacon, and eggs.
Unfortunately, I was NOT enjoying the watered down nonsense in my "coffee" mug.

But, for some reason, I kept drinking it.

Maybe I had hopes that the next sip would taste better.

And, I yawned my way through the entire process.

                    My friend was safe.

                    She drinks tea.

"Maybe they served you decaf?" she suggested, through her laughter.

Unfortunately, they did not.

I went home and made myself a REAL cup of coffee.  

















 





No comments:

Post a Comment